Monday, May 9th @ 6:00 pm EST
This Yu Gi Oh tournament is part of a weekly series Sponsored By Community Gaming!
👤 HOW TO REGISTER
After creating an account, click Join Tournament above.
Then Join our Discord Server. We'll be coordinating matches in the [Yu Gi Oh channel] (https://discord.gg/5uWu3PwFRb) and assisting players.
Lastly, head to your Account Settings and add your GAME NAME username in the 'Platform Links' tab. This will make it much easier to challenge your opponent the day of the tournament when we check into the Discord.
🏆 $50 PRIZE POOL Top X Payout
🎮 EXAMPLE FORMAT
Capped at 64 Players.
Best of 1 Matches. The finals Best of 3. Double Elimination Bracket.
In Best of 3s, the loser of the 1st round chooses to go 1st or 2nd
Start Time: May 9th, 6:00PM EST.
Open up the Master Duel Client - > Duel -> Free Duel - > Create Room
Standard Play/Rules 8,000 Life Points Normal Duel Time Match Room Set to 2
Note: Keep Spectator and Replay on so Admins can support in case of exploits/rule breaking.
- Check In starts 60 minutes before the start of the tournament.
- Any players not checked in will not be seeded
- CHECK IN ENDS 10 Minutes Before Tournament Starts!
- We have set a player limit, however you may still sign-up if that limit is reached. If a team does not check in, but you do, then you will be placed on a wait list and added in when the bracket goes live.
- Submit your deck via an IMGUR Link in your Registration Questions.
- Any player without a deck submitted will not be seeded
- No Side Decking (We may add in the future)
- You MUST play your submitted deck. Any other deck and you may run the risk of a DQ
- Must follow standard Forbidden/Limited List
- Not following Forbidden/Limited list: DQ
- Playing cards not in deck list: DQ
- You must use the same character all 3 games UNLESS you are changing skill for your Side Deck
- Confirmed Disconnect: Game Loss
- Confirmed Game bug: Restart
- Time Limit Loss: Game Loss
- You can call a mod if your opponent will not comply In the GLG Discord
- Both players must begin playing within 10 minutes of matching
- Delays in matches outside of reasonable tech issues may result in forfeiture
- You may only delay a game upon GLG staff approval
- Any player perspective of a match may be streamed, this includes coach slots
- A minimum stream delay of 90s
- It is expected that you treat all players with respect. Any form of serious unsportsmanlike conduct may result in a forfeit of the game and series and disqualification of competing in future events.
- This applies to all forms of communication, such as Discord, Lobby/In-Game Chat, Twitch, Match Chat, etc.
- Cheating of any kind results in a match/tournament forfeiture (proof required)
- Cheating includes but not limited to (Hacking, Glitching, Exploiting).
- Accusations must not be made in public channels but rather through tournament staff in a private message via match chat or Discord.
- Limitation of up to 48 hours post tournament/event to report cheating.
- GLG reserves the right to withhold and withdraw prize money in the case of a breach of competitive integrity.
- No refunds for cheating.
- Tournament prizes pulled.
- Organization/Player is banned, this can be contested through a private message to GLG.
- All proof of cheating or breach of rules must be reported immediately.
- Wait for an admin response before further action.
- If cheating is suspected, you must immediately send your spectator code to the GLG admins. Stall out your turn to allow admins to join.
- You may also report replays after the duel.
🏆 $50 PRIZE POOL Top X Payout
❓ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The bracket will be viewable on this page after the tournament starts at 6:00PM ET or a few minutes after.
Tournament payouts will be paid out within 3 days after the tournament ends.
With all questions, please join the GLG Discord Yu Gi Oh channel